Our Website Terms and Conditions apply to the use or access of the website https://www.tavistockclinic.com , any content published on the Website in all forms, as well as any services that have been provided through this Website.
- This Website is owned by Tavistock Clinic.
- Tavistock Clinic reserves the right to change any of their terms at any point, and this will be immediately effective upon the updated versions being posted on the Website. You will be deemed as being notified upon this posting, and any continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance to the new terms.
- If access to the website has been temporarily suspended and without notice, this may be for reasons beyond our control. It is however our right to withdraw the availability of our Website at any point, without notice. The uninterrupted use of our Website is not guaranteed.
- You may use, view, print, or download our Website content for personal use only and in accordance with these Terms. You may also pass our content on to other third parties for their own personal use, but you must source our Website as being the content provider. All other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved. All material is copyrighted.
- You may only use the Website in accordance with applicable laws, and you must not use the Website to recklessly distribute a virus into our network, to seek unauthorised access to our network system or encourage, assist, or allow any other person to do these things.
- We make no representation or warranty that any of our Website, Website content or software is free from defects or viruses.
- If you want to create a link to this Website, prior written consent from Tavistock Clinic must first be obtained. Tavistock Clinic has the right to refuse such consent.
- This Website and its content is copyright of Tavistock Clinic © 2018. All rights are reserved. Any unauthorised use of our content is strictly prohibited unless you have gained our prior written consent. Please also note that any Third Party Content is also protected by copyright laws and all such rights are also reserved. You must not without our prior written consent exploit our content, or distribute it in any other way.
- We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the content provided in the links that we have to websites operated by Third Parties. We do not endorse any Third Party content, and such links are provided for your information only.
- We take no responsibility for any inaccurate, or out of date information provided by our Website, however we take reasonable endeavours to ensure such information is accurate.
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on any information that has been accessed through links on our Website. As such, your own choice in contracting for the supply of goods or services by other such Third Parties is done completely at your own risk. We are not liable for checking the terms and conditions of any such Third Party Websites that you may visit from a link provided on our Website; this is your sole responsibility.
- Any medical content provided on the Website is not to be taken as professional advice upon which you can rely on. All information and opinions cannot be relied upon as advice. You should take steps to seek such advice from other medical experts.
- We exclude all liability arising from the use of the Website to the fullest extent permitted by law. We will not be liable for any damage or loss, arising in any such way or in any form in relation to your use, access, or inability to use our Website.
- A person who is not party to these Website Terms may not enforce any of its terms or conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- The failure by us to insist on any occasion upon performance of these Terms shall not thereby act as a waiver of such a breach or an acceptance of any variation of these Terms.
- English Law will govern any dispute arising in connection with our Website Terms and the exclusive jurisdiction will be the courts of England and Wales.